Wednesday, May 16, 2018

i should never have taught you how to text

Bubbie recently visited me and the WP. She spent a few days. She needed the rest and a change of scenery and I needed...well, okay, I needed my mommy. Don't judge me.

One day, while I was at work, Darlene and Little G picked up the WP and took her with them to an 11:15 movie, leaving Bubbie alone in the house to just rest and relax. My technophobe mother only learned to text recently. I'm not sure but I think my brother and I tagteamed her. I assured her that, should there be some kind of grave emergency, this was the fastest way to get in touch with me, the only way to convey the proper level of urgency, something I would see even if I was not in a position to actually answer my phone.

At 1:09 p.m., I received the following text:

Should i be worried baby not home

Noooo. They probably talked D into taking them to maggie moo's.

ok

1:35 p.m.

where is the cheese grater

We have two.
One is a smaller one w a handle - drawer directly underneath drying rack
Other one is in upper corner cabinet

1:45 p.m.

boyh missing

both missing how about goat cheese

Goat cheese would be in deli drawer of refrigerator if we have it
wtf why are you trying to grate goat cheese
i will be leaving office soon so I can pick up anything you need

Cleaning products comet etc

What besides comet
And why are you cleaning. stop it

Im not but you will need sponges etc

Dude I'm all over it. leaving office now

1:59 p.m.

No ice sucks

What the f, woman
what are you doing that requires goat cheese and ice

Being a good partner

Aww! love

Back at ya




1 comment:

  1. That text convo was too funny (LOL)! Goat cheese and ice? Moms are the best.

    ReplyDelete